Behind the Virtual Retreat – How Even I Had a HUGE Mindset Shift
In today’s episode on The Sustainable Shift Podcast, I share very openly and honestly my experience of running my very first virtual retreat. One of my BIGGEST takeaways is if you want to make that impact do that thing that absolutely scares the bejesus out of you. Because this is the sweet spot where you are growing – growing as a business owner and growing as a human.
IN TODAY’S EPISODE I TAKE YOU BEHIND THE SCENE OF RUNNING OUR FIRST VIRTUAL RETREAT
- I share the mindset shifts that happened for me during the retreat
- What it was like to run virtual events – highs and lows
- Why grounding yourself after a win in your business is important
- What I would do differently next time
- My lessons and learnings so you can take them into your business
Available wherever you listen to your podcasts, just search The Sustainable Shift Podcast.
Tell me – what mindset shifts have you had recently?
Missed out on attending Ecopreneurs for Earth Day?
Don’t worry, I have you covered! For a very limited time you have access to purchase the reply and soak in all the goodness as well. Grab the Replay here.
HOW TO SUPPORT THE SHOW
- Write me a review & I’ll give you a shoutout in a future episode
- Subscribe so you don’t miss an episode
- Screenshot as you listen, share to your social media & tag me so I can repost
Join us in the Coco Rose Eco Community
Coco Rose Eco Community Online Membership for Eco Brands
FREEBIES to grow your eco business