I’m so excited to share the latest podcast episode where I interview
an amazing fellow Eco-warrior, Andrea Fox.
Andrea Fox is a broadcaster, presenter and voiceover artist based in the UK. With her background in audio, and her growing eco anxiety she decided to set up the Age of Plastic Podcast as a way to help herself and others like her to learn about what we can do to help stop climate change. Having lived on the coast of Brighton for years and enjoyed swimming in the sea, she had noticed the effects of plastic on the beach.
Fast forward to living in London and the throw away culture made her uneasy. Using the gateway topic of single-use plastic, and her own experience as a secret hippy with single-use guilt, the Age of Plastic Podcast looks at climate issues and sustainable practices as well options instead of single-use plastic, and interviews guests on topics from climate justice to ethical haircuts, with eco-life hacks every episode.
IN TODAY’S EPISODE WE CHAT ABOUT:
- What led her down the path of Podcasting not just one Podcast, but two!
- What inspired Andrea to create a podcast that focused on some really big, ethical issues such as, climate change and battling single use plastic?
- Her Top Tips with our listeners if they are thinking about starting their own Podcast
- Where she sees her Podcast going in the future?
- Andreas most inspiring change maker on her Podcast and why?
If you are passionate about making a difference on our planet by launching your very own podcast, tune in to listen to today’s episode!
DON’T FORGET TO GRAB YOUR:
Ecopreneurs for Earth Day 22nd & 23rd April, 2021
Tickets Live 16th March – Grab your Ticket Here
A 2 Day Virtual Event for Ecopreneurs who are ready to make a bigger impact on our planet #ecopreneurs4earthday
CONNECT WITH ANDREA
HOW TO SUPPORT THE SHOW
- Write me a review & I’ll give you a shoutout in a future episode
- Subscribe so you don’t miss an episode
- Screenshot as you listen, share to you social media & tag me so I can repost
Join us in the Coco Rose Eco Community
Coco Rose Eco Community Online Membership for Eco Brands
FREEBIES to grow your eco business